Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Annoying + Wonderful things

Here are a few annoying things that happen while I have visited Mexico.

1. Everything is run so much slower here than in the states. They are in no rush at all.
2. The first day we practiced the tournament had no new balls for us to use.
3. The next day we practiced the tournament tells us they don't know what the official ball is. It could be pressurized or non-pressurized. Those are two different things!
4. They finally decide to use pressurized balls at over 6,000 feet. Weird. And I had one day to practice with these balls at this altitude.
5. The schedule for each day doesn't come out of until late at night. Sometimes it's posted at a hotel, sometimes it's posted at the club. You never know what you're going to get!


Here are a few wonderful things:

1. The housing family has taken great care of me especially while I was sick.
2. I found a website that I can watch all my shows on! Hulu and Netflix don't work outside the US.
3. I get to play with puppies everyday :)
4. Skype is just plain wonderful.
5. I have friends to travel with.


That's all for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment