Thursday, March 17, 2011

More from Irapuato

I wanted to post some more pictures since I figured out I can use the wifi on my phone to upload them. Hopefully not all of them will be sideways like the last one.
Irapuato is known for it's strawberries. My housing family was telling me it was the city where most of the strawberries get distributed out from. We were able to visit a "strawberry house" . They had everything you could imagine. They had strawberry jam, strawberries covered in chocolate, crystallized strawberries, and strawberries with whipped cream. I bought some jam and had to get chocolate covered strawberries...which only cost about $1.50 for a small. It was delicious!
And of course here are the puppies! Aren't they cute?





la casa de las fresas "strawberry house"

There were strawberries everywhere!

jam jam jam




they bit everything and every one!



adorable but upside down

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment